Program Educational Objectives
After graduation, our students will be able to:
- Plan, analyze and investigate engineering problems using contemporary design and simulation tools.
- Promote the culture of interdisciplinary research among the engineering disciplines and applied mathematics
- Explore the new emerging areas of science and engineering like Nonlinear Dynamics, Computational Mathematics and Cryptography
- Sense the needs of their profession thus they will become cognizant of ethics, social responsibilities and capable enough to demonstrate knowledge for sustainable development
- Communicate effectively and will work meritoriously as a team member and lead multidisciplinary teams.