Admin and Physical Support:
Incubatees will be provided furnished offices with following facilities:
- Internet access
- Dedicated telephone line.
- Centralized fax, photocopy, printing and mailing via courier.
- Conference room facilities equipped with multi-media
- Display of company’s profile on IST/BIC website
- Email address on IST/BIC domain.
- Security, safety, maintenance, housekeeping, janitorial services
- Canteen services for tea, coffee, meals, and soft drinks.
- Common reception services
- Any other facility
Business and Professional Support Services
- Availability of IST library and digital resources.
- Networking opportunities within IST as well as industry and government resources.
- Support in marketing through website and use of IST/BIC name.
- Provide guidance and mentorship through professionals and specialized consultants.
- Identification of various funding options for incubates.
- Advisory services in business plans formulation, marketing strategies, project selection etc.
- Training on basics of entrepreneurship.
- Advice in legal and financial consultancy.
Technical & Management Services:
- Access to Faculty resources
- Access to Labs
- Access to Venture Capital Firms