- Fulbright Postdoctoral Research Award, US Education Foundation, Washington DC, USA.
- NSF Award as part of faculty program to attend Smart Structures Workshop, Portland University.
- Blackburn Award for PhD research with British Aerospace by Royal Aeronautical Society, London.
- Islamic Development Bank Postdoctoral Research Award, Islamic Development Bank, Jeddah, KSA
- Thomas Jefferson Award for MS studies by US Agency for International Development, Washington.
- Ministry of Science & Technology Award for PhD/ MS studies, Government of Pakistan.
- Honorary Fellowship Australian Institute of Materials, Monash University, Australia.
- Name on HONOUR WALL, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Washington DC.
- Higher Education Commission Approved PhD Supervisor
- Member of Review Panels:
(i) Carnegie Mellon University, Metallurgical & Materials Transaction
(ii) Journal of Composite Materials
(iii) Polymer Engineering.
- Supervised/ supervising 5 PhD, 15 MS and 25 UG research. PhD research addressed
(i) Flow Induced Vibrations
(ii) Polymer Nanophotonics
(iii) Multifunctional Nanomaterials
(iv) Fatigue Properties of Sandwich Structures
(v) Nanocomposites Ablatives as university/ industry supervisor
- Pioneered successful academic collaborative program in aerospace and mechanical engineering with Iowa State University and Michigan State University; appreciation letter, Senator Tom Harkin.
- Formulated professional level diploma program in COMPOSITES for TEVTA/ UET, Taxila.
© 2014Center for Advanced Composites and Smart Structures.
Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad. All rights reserved.