- The First International Conference on Structure Dynamics and Vibrations was held on 18th to 19th November 2014 at Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad. The Conference was successful and provided platform to more than 100 delegates from different parts of Pakistan and abroad to present their research work, share their experience and establish links for Academia-Industry collaboration. In the conferences 14 Keynote speakers presented their work and 40 contributory papers were presented.
- The conference proceedings will be ready by early 2015, the copies of proceedings will be provided to all registered participants.
- All the authors are requested to amend their work as per instructions of technical review panel and please upload their work on www.scientific.net if during uploading any problem please contact
- The next ICSDV will be held in August 2016.
Workshop on Vibration Measurement and Analysis
- The workshop on Vibration Measurement and Analysis was held on 18th to 19th November 2014 at Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad.
- More than 50 participants from universities, industries and research intuitions attended the workshop. They were given practical demonstration regarding various vibration measuring equipments and how to diagnose vibrations in structures, rotating and reciprocating machines. All the sessions were highly interactive and participants also shared their problems and experiences.