Institute of Space Technology (IST) is conducting a hands on CPD workshop on Deep Machine Learning & AI which will be delivered over 6 sessions in 2 days on 15-16 February 2021 from 9:00am to 4:00 pm PKT. In this workshop, you’ll learn how deep learning works through hands-on exercises. You’ll train deep learning models from scratch, learning tools and tricks to achieve highly accurate results. You’ll also learn to leverage freely available, state-of-the-art pre-trained models to save time and get your deep learning application up and running quickly.
By participating in this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework